Monday, April 6, 2009

Tammy + Ken E-Session

Ken is a very good friend of mine. I'm happy that he found Tammy to share his new PHP and CSS code discoveries everyday (LOL). It was a fun e-session afternoon. Everything went very smooth. When we met Ken at his place a few weeks ago, his bike caught our eyes. We decided to take a few shots and video on his bike. The bike's bright red color really came out from the photos. Jessie and I were extremely exhausted after climbing up and down at Lynn Valley. At the end, we brought back about 15Gb photos and video.

(For more photos, visit http://www.raymondleung.ca/weddings/tammyken_e/)

Our new sample 12" x 12" album arrived on last Saturday but I didn't have time to pick it up until Sunday night. The printing is amazing. I will post some photos later.

My evil equipment supplier, Chadwick, showed me his Nikon D700 and 14-24mm (and other lenses). I think D700's respond time and metering is a bit better than Canon 5D Mark II. However, we won't switch to Nikon at this moment. I feel more comfortable with Canon 1-Series and 5-Series control. Of course, we both want a 14-24mm f/2.8 for Canon with the same quality.

I'm trying my best to get everything done before Friday. We are heading to Sunshine Coast next weekend. I hope the place will have internet connection for me to update this blog.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca



























1 comment:

  1. photo is so nice ar....you guys did a good job again... :)van

    ReplyDelete