Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Short Film

Before starting next wedding shoot, I have time to work on my own project. Recently, I'm shooting a short film. It is a bit different from most trial bike videos online. I want to introduce trial biking to general public. This project may need months to complete because we just shoot this in spare time.

We are using 5D Mark II and other HD video function digital cameras to shoot this project.

Screen captures:






This is the trailer that I made in Pinnacle Studio 14 (first time use) because a lot of people recommended this software for Canon's EOS movie editing. However, I still prefer to work in Premiere CS4. I tried to keep my shutter at 1/60s or above (5D Mark only has 30 fps option). Some scenes needed ISO6400.


Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment