Saturday, November 6, 2010

News To Share





These are the first 2 maternity photos Of Jessie. Once I have time again, I will take more photos for her.

We've (I mean Brian, Joseph, and me) been shooting weddings and e-sessions without Jessie since 3 months ago. Jessie's due date is May next year, so she will be back to the team after June, 2011. I'm so sorry that we can't take too many bookings from April to June because I need time to prepare and learn to be a father. Our July is fully packed with weddings. Jessie expects me to get her a brand new camera body next year (may be a 1D Mark IV). Ok sure. No problem.

We will attend WPPI's convention in February @ Las Vegas. I will attend a few workshops and see other photographers from the other side of the world.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment