Monday, June 13, 2011

Canucks Fans in Love: Yanshu + Ed - Engagement Session @ Olympic Village and Rogers Arena



Yanshu and Ed flew all the way from New York to watch NHL Final Game 2. Jessie and I spent couple hours having a photo shoot with them before the game started. This engagement session was Jessie's first shooting after her labour. We will shoot their wedding in Vancouver later.

Other than using DSLR for work, we are users of Micro 4/3 system. We love our Olympus E-PL1 a lot. However, the development of m4/3 system is a bit weird on Panasonic side, I think. GF2 is already too small to fit in buttons and now GF3 is even smaller without hotshoe. I hope the future E-P3 won't go to that direction.

I heard the coming Leica 25mm f/1.4 (for m4/3) is a very good lens. I hope it won't be something over USD699.

Raymond
www.raymondleung.ca
info@raymondleung.ca



























1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! Looking forward to the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete